Our services are held each and every Sunday morning. Sunday School/Bible Study begins at 10:00 a.m. and Regular Worship Service begins at 11:00 a.m. We have mid-week services on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. We also meet each and every Sunday evening at 6:30 p.m., with the last Sunday evening of the month dedicated to a singspiration.
We partake of the Lord's Supper each and every Sunday morning, as commanded in the Bible, as well as services centered around congregational singing, prayer, special singing, tithes and offerings, and a Biblical message.
Everyone is welcome at the Shelby Church of Christ.
Everyone is welcome to attend morning and evening services at the Shelby Church of Christ.
As Hebrews 10:25 (KJV) says: "Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
To inquire about any of our services feel free to contact us at (606) 437-4065 or email us,
Plan of Salvation
1. The great love of God for man (John 3:16)
2. He gave His Son, Jesus Christ, as the Saviour (Luke 19:10)
3. Sent the Holy Spirit as a guide (John 16:13)
4. Gave the Gospel as "the power" unto salvation (Romans 1:16)
5. Provided atonement by the blood of Christ (Romans 5:9)
1. Hear the Gospel. (Romans 10:17, John 8:32)
2. Believe the Gospel (Hebrews 11:6, John 20:31)
3. Repent of past sins (Luke 13:3, Acts 17:30)
4. Confess faith in Jesus Christ (Romans 10:10, Matthew 10:32)
5. Be Baptized (Galatians 3:27, Mark 16:16, Acts 2:38)
6. Be faithful unto death (Revelations 2:10)
If you have questions concerning your part of this great plan, continue reading please email us or call us at (606) 437-4065.
Wednesday Bible Study & Prayer Service
The Shelby Church of Christ has regular mid-week Bible study and prayer services on Wednesday evenings at 7:00 p.m. You are invited to attend as we study God's word.
Classes are available for all ages from pre-school through adult.
To inquire about our Bible study or Wednesday services feel free to contact us at (606) 437-4065 or email us.